We love this delicious spin on the brussels sprout. Thanks Healthy Apple for sharing this!
Gluten-Free and Vegan!
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups green tea, brewed
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, ground
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. nori flakes (sea vegetable)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp. warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a roasting pan. Pour 2 cups brewed green tea over Brussels sprouts, then drizzle with agave nectar. Place into the oven for 30 minutes; flipping sprouts after 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients; using an electric mixer, beat for 3 minutes or until well combined. Set aside.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from oven; drain remaining liquid. Transfer sprouts to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of vegan creme.