Summers not over yet…..
As the Heat Comes to a Cease alot of us here in California are still going thru day to day Rude and Hot weather. To Keep Joyfull i have had beach days Partys BBQs and Drum circles!
This tasty treat will be perfect for your Festivities!
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Dust the cut side of each half with some of the sugar and ginger.
- Light a charcoal grill and allow the coals to burn until well covered with gray ash or heat a gas grill to low.
- Place the peaches sugar side down on the center of the cooking grate. Grill 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from grill.
- Grate the zest from the lime, then squeeze the juice. In a small bowl, combine the juice, zest, and honey.
- Serve the peaches with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled with some of the sauce
- p.s for a twist Sprinkle a scoop of Caties Organic Greens on it trust me, DO IT. 😉