- 2 slices whole wheat or whole grain bread or Gluten Free bread
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil or Olive Oil
- 1 slice vegan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- Spread Oil on one side of each piece of bread.
- When skillet is hot, place one slice of bread, oil side down, in skillet.
- Top with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes and whatever else u feel would fit on this tasty thing i put avocados on mine!! YUM. Cover with remaining slice of bread, margarine side up.
- Lightly press sandwich with the back of a spatula (spray spatula with cooking spray to keep it from sticking to the bread).
- Cover skillet and cook for 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly toasted.
- Flip sandwich, cover skillet, and cook an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and both sides of sandwich are lightly browned.
- read set YUMMMMM