2 sweet potatoes
1 cups red quinoa
2 cups vegetable broth
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 packed cups chopped kale
1/2 cups cashews
1/4 cups dried cranberries
1/4 cups coconut shreds
- Preheat your oven to 350 and cook your potatoes for about an hour, or until they’re super tender
- While the potatoes are baking, combine the quinoa and veggie broth and cook it like rice.
- Saute up the onions in the oil until they start to become translucent. Then let the cashews, cranberries, and kale join them. When the kale is good and tender mix in your cooked quinoa.
- When the potatoes have cooled for a second, cut each one in half and scoop out the middle to make potato bowls. Mix the innards with the quinoa mixture.
- Scoop all the stuff back in your sweet potato bowls, add the coconut, and eat until you are as stuffed as your dinner.
taken from Vegan4One.com