Voted #1 Cleanse & Most Needed by Anti-Aging Show Docs
*”Full Feeling” esp. Without Eating Much
*Yellow eyes, Hands, Feet, Skin
*Crack on Tongue
*Liver Roll (Upper abdominal)
*Hemorrhoids’ & Poor Elimination
*Tenderness under Right Rib
A High Quality Liver Cleanse will flush out thousands of toxins, poisons, drugs, antibiotics, alcohol, heavy metals, gall stones, and more. But, here are 5 great reasons to do a liver cleanse:
1. Flushes gallstones out of the body.When enough cholesterol deposits (from saturated fats) have formed, they crystallize with the bile to form gallstones. If the gallbladder becomes inflamed, it causes sever pain in the upper right abdomen. This is accompanied by fever, nausea and vomiting. A good liver cleanse will also cleanse the gallbladder, eliminating these dangerous and painful stones.
2. Helps lower AST and ALT liver enzyme counts.
AST and ALT liver enzyme counts are a very important indicator of overall liver health. In fact, they are one of the few indicators that their may be anything wrong with your liver at all. Typically, the liver can function normally even though it may be up to 70% damaged. So, lowering these enzyme levels is a key way to insure good liver health.
3. Eliminates thousands of toxins and pollutants.
More than ever before in the history of mankind, human beings need to have healthy livers and gallbladders to break down the chemicals that have crept into our environment. According to Dr. Henry G. Bieler, M.D., “The liver is the body’s principal organ of detoxification… As long as the liver function is intact, the blood stream remains pure. When it becomes impaired, the toxins enter the circulation and cause irritation, destruction, and eventually death.” A good liver cleanse will detoxify thousands of these toxins and poisons, taking the strain off your liver and gallbladder.
4. Flushes out unhealthy cholesterol deposits.
Cholesterol is one of the biggest factors for the leading cause of death, heart disease. It’s a lesser known fact that you don’t need cholesterol from your diet. Your liver actually produces all the cholesterol you need. Unfortunately, our diet is so full of cholesterol that the liver and gallbladder can become overloaded with it. By doing a high quality liver cleanse, you will be bale to flush out a good deal of this excess cholesterol, enabling these organs to function at their best.
5. Allows liver & gallbladder to regenerate and heal.
The most important reason to do a liver cleanse is to give this valuable organ a rest. By doing a cleanse, you take the strain off it, clean it out much like you would take your car in for service. And once the liver is clean and rested, it will be able to function at its maximum capacity, ensuring you stay healthy and avoid disease.