Nutritional Information Amount per serving % Daily Value
- Vitamin D (from 200mg Org. Agaricus Mushroom) 1200iu 60%
- Vitamin K (as Menaquinone-7 and Phytonadione) 100mcg 400%
- Calcium (from 1850mg Hydrilla Verticillata) 388mg 20%
- Magnesium (Hydrilla Verticillata) 37mg 22%
- Hydrilla Verticillata: Contains more calcium than any other food on the planet and is rich in many different minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that have been shown in numerous studies to be important for immune system health, detoxification and strengthening of bones, hair, skin and nails.
- Organic Nopal Cactus Powder: The mineral content of this powerful cactus leaf includes magnesium, which is an essential part of building strong bones and repairing bones after being damaged.
- Organic Black Chia Seed Powder: High in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein. Gram for gram, chia seeds contain more calcium than most dairy products. They actually contain 18% of the RDI in one single ounce.
- Prune Pe 4:1: Are rich in nutrients that are vital for bone health including vitamin K and potassium. Research continues to discover the potential mechanism and compounds in prunes that support healthy bones.
- Moringa Leaf Powder: Contains calcium and phosphorous, which help keep bones healthy and strong. Along with its anti-inflammatory properties, moringa extract might help to treat conditions such as arthritis and may also heal damaged bones.
- Organic Asparagus Root Powder: Also known as Shatavari Root, it is an adaptogenic herb, which are said to help your body cope with physical and emotional stress. Shatavari is considered a general health tonic to improve vitality, and is a staple in ayurvedic medicine.
- Organic Fennel Seed Powder: Is a good source of vitamin C, making it beneficial for immune health, tissue repair, and collagen synthesis. Aside from manganese, fennel and its seeds contain other minerals vital to bone health, including potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- Organic Astragalus Powder: It is said that it stimulates the spleen, liver, lungs, circulatory and urinary system. It’s also used to treat osteoarthritis, asthma and nervous conditions as well as to lower blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Organic Kale Leaf Powder: Contains a decent amount of calcium, and is especially high in magnesium (just a cup contains 40 percent of the RDA) which is very important for bone health and to protect against osteoporosis. Dark leafy greens are often high in Vitamin K, which is beneficial for bones as well.
- Bamboo Powder (70% Silica): Is rich in silica, which prevents deterioration of connective tissue like collagen and this is vital for bones’ tensile strength. Silica has the unique ability to “make the most” of available calcium, almost amplifying its effects in building bone! It is also wonderful for the skin as well.
- Organic Sprouted Chickpea Powder: High in Calcium and Potassium.
- Organic Reishi Powder: Is high in Vitamin D, which is a cofactor for calcium absorption! It is also known to help boost the immune system, potentially fight certain cancers, help improve mood and is very high in antioxidants.
- Organic Plantain Leaf Powder: Has an astringent property that has been used for inflammation of the skin, malignant ulcers, boils, burns, insect bits, sunburns and has been used as a general pain reliever. Plantain is known to be an effective medication for an enlarged prostate, colic and is a remedy for respiratory disorders like colds, sore throats and tonsillitis. It has also been known to treat bruises and broken bones.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Protein Powder: Is alkalizing and is an excellent source of manganese and copper. Both are trace minerals necessary for the synthesis of connective tissue in cartilage and bone.
- Organic Mulberry Leaf Powder: Is full of Vitamin K and Calcium, which are both essential for healthy bones. In fact, Mulberry leaf tea contains more calcium than milk! It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C and B Vitamins and is effective in regulating fat while boosting metabolism.
- Other Ingredients, Vegetable Capsules
There are no reviews yet.