Start your own Bee Sanctuary with this assortment of nectar-producing flowers. These colorful, easy-to-grow blooms need a sunny location and can thrive in containers or window boxes. Use the included soil and pots to start them off early indoors and transplant outside later.
- Kit includes:
- One Pack of Bee Seeds
- Six coco fiber pots for starting seeds.
- Six soil pellets.
- Hand-stamped cotton muslin drawstring bag.
Dimensions & More Info:
- One pack of Bee Seeds: (3g pack)
- Six soil pellets; when moistened, each expands to produce 3 to 4 oz. soil.
- Pots: 2 1/2″ diam., 2 1/4″ high.
- Made in USA.
Wildflowers included in the mix: Siberian Wallflower, Cosmos Sensation Mix, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, California Poppy (Orange), Lemon Queen Sunflower, Purple Coneflower, Baby Blue Eyes, Evening Primrose, Perennial Lupine, Red Corn Poppy, Purple Phacelia, New England Aster, Perennial Gaillardia, Gayfeather/Blazing Star, Sweet Alyssum, Bergamot, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, Crimson Clover
- Place soil pellet in bottom of pot, and add water. Allow pellet to slowly expand, then fluff soil.
- Add a pinch of seeds to soil, and gently push down into soil until seed is just barely covered. Do not plant too deeply!
- Place pot in a warm spot with plenty of light.
- Make sure soil never dries out, or gets too soggy. Soil should be consistently damp at all times.
- Seedlings should emerge in approx. 5–20 days, depending on seed variety and temperature.
- Once grown a few inches, you can then transplant (pot and all) outdoors, or into a larger pot.
Each kit is made to order: Please allow 7-14 days for your kit to ship!